Wyandottes and...???

quarkthestrange

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2015
Hello, I'm new here. I just started my flock of beautiful chickens, but I really want to know their breeds. I got these from a friend who breeds Wyandottes, but she said these are mostly crosses. She gave me their breeds, but now she moved to Brazil, and I can't for the life of me remember what they were. She said things like silver- laced, blue-laced, leghorn, easter eggers, sussex, etc. Can you guys and gals help me identify these chickens?

Easter Egger?

Easter Egger?

Colombian Wyandotte?

??

??

??

??

My lovely rooster, I suspect he's a purebred Wyandotte?

??

Sorry for all the pics. I've got 2 more that I need to take better pictures of. Can you also tell if they are, in fact, mixed with Wyandotte?

Thanks everyone!

They all look like mixes, some look like easter egger like you said, and the others look like the Wyandotte mixes, the columbian may be pure

Hello, I'm new here. I just started my flock of beautiful chickens, but I really want to know their breeds. I got these from a friend who breeds Wyandottes, but she said these are mostly crosses. She gave me their breeds, but now she moved to Brazil, and I can't for the life of me remember what they were. She said things like silver- laced, blue-laced, leghorn, easter eggers, sussex, etc. Can you guys and gals help me identify these chickens?

Easter Egger.

Easter Egger.

Colombian Wyandotte?
Columbian Wyandotte.

??
Mixed breed, not sure with what. Probably not a Wyandotte mix, as rose comb is dominant and she has a single comb.

??
Mixed breed.

??
Another mix, not sure with what.

??
Wyandotte mix.

My lovely rooster, I suspect he's a purebred Wyandotte?
Wyandotte mix.

??
Wyandotte mix (probably Golden-Laced mix).

Sorry for all the pics. I've got 2 more that I need to take better pictures of. Can you also tell if they are, in fact, mixed with Wyandotte?

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for taking a look everyone. Yes, she does have (had) quite the project going! I'll try sending her an email and see if she gets it. She seemed to know exactly what everything was. I've still got a lot to learn. I can look at a dog breed and tell you exactly the mix, but chickens, not so much...

Back
Top Bottom