Ya wanna be my friend???

Nice thing about Myspace is you can just Delete a friend then block the user. No worries after that point. I had to do that to a few spammers so far.

Bubba

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Ditto!

I too like reading your posts. However, I do not like creating new spaces. So though I read what you have to say and all, I am just WAAAAAAAAAAy too lazy to set up a new space.

Kim

Maybe I'll make a chicken space on there and then I'll add you southernchick. I really want to order some of your stuff for Christmas gifts. How long does it last? Should I get it closer to December?

Imloulou - You did the right thing because I see it like this; he would be way more interested in it if you said NO. As long as you can check it why not? Its hard raising kids in the world we live in today and you have to let them experience things without smothering them. Supervision at 11 is essential but I think you handled it great! No hexs from me. My son is 9 and I know my time is coming.

Quote:
My soap will last forever. In fact the older a bar of soap is, the harder it will be and the longer it will last in the shower. I'm going to make a Christmas soap that's going to be like an apple and spice scent.

Awesome! I will order some as soon as we get all the wood (for the woodstove) paid for. I live in Michigan ya know, can't be overly prepared for winter - even though it's 90 now.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom