Yachts are necessities now?

Quote:
Oh they would die of starvation and disease really quick. "What, they expect me to dig in the dirt to feed myself, where are the man servants?!"

Probably, a lot of the 'rich' would starve. But to be fair, I bet if you took a hundred yacht owners and 100 people living off of food stamps, section 8 and other forms of tax-payer aid, and made them all farm thier own food, chop their own wood and whatnot... you'd end up with more yacht owners than welfare receipients.
wink.png

I c an see that. A lot of welfare recipients often have an undiagnosed health problem that remains untreated limiting their ability to work. This includes mental illness. About five yeas ago a study came out that estimated that most homeless people are suffering from some form of untreated mental illness. It is very sad.

I bet when Steve Jobs said he was going to build computers in his parents garage people thought he had a mental illness. I know he has passed but I bet he owned a yacht or two.

Hey man....leave my Yacht alone! I need it.... good thing I came in for a minute to catch my breath and saw this! brb gotta finish blowing it up....LOL

I personally think the upper tax bracket should go back to what it was under Reagan!

Back
Top Bottom