Yay!! He's weakening

lol congrats. I just say sneak 'em in and he'll melt for sure at day old fuzzy butted ducklings. - lol can't say no to cute sweet innocent babies.
wink.png

I am so used to seeing people asking for help with a weak duck...I was confused by the YAY!! at the front of the topic....
big_smile.png

But now realise that it so fantastic that you only meant your hubby... Maybe you can try a little extra persuasion with the mention of how yummy duck eggs can be!!

wee.gif
That is awsome! My poor hubby just had four little ducklings show up with a chick order... I was like "Hmmm, IDK where those came from...
idunno.gif
Weird. I mean, they said there would be a free rare chick, but this is weird."
lau.gif

Quote:
That would be me right there! I can't tell you how many times I brought something home as a kid, teenager, and even now and had an exaggeration on where or how I got it.

"poor little things, man isn't that a case of flat foot! "

Around here,
and he said "that would make a really good duck house"

, that would mean. You have ordered them? When are they coming? Should we get one (dog house) now or can it wait? What else do we need to get?

I ordered my chicks, then told my DH that he needed to have a brooder house built in 3 weeks, that would give him time to plan out a hen house. In the mean time, hurricanes were forming, so we hurried up and turned my little greenhouse into a brooder house.

No, your husband, definately said to get them. Even my DH agrees.​

Hahaha!! Well we made a little bit of money last night selling a couple chickens and he gave me the money because I took care of them!! He then said "spend on what you want". Hahaha (evil laugh)!! Ducks are in my near future. Yay!!! He then said "I'm not gonna tell you not to" hahahahaha yay!!!! I love my soft hearted hubby!

Back
Top Bottom