YAY my Jack Russell won Championship at last dog show

equinelyn

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 4, 2011
Southern York County
My wonderful boy won conformation Champion at our dog show this past weekend!! It's the equivalent of Best in Show!
He also won Reserve Champion Performance Junior Terrier. And BEST Of conformation JR terrier! Among many other ribbons.
I'm so proud of my boy, Rippling Run Samson! He loves to show and does so well! Just wanted to share my joy:weee
He's the result of my hard work, of selective breeding for the past few years.

4.jpg

Rippling Run Samson and his ribbons for the whole weekend

5.jpg

His lifelong accomplishments

1conformation.jpg

Rippling Run Samson in the conformation ring

1lurecoursing.jpg

Samson loving lure coursing

1ribbons.jpg

Samson and some ribbons from the last show

DSC01914.jpg

Rippling Run Samson out of the racing box. 4th on on the right in the yellow collar

Thanks! I love showing Jacks! These shows are all so much fun for him. We pull in into the showgrounds and he goes crazy and by the end of the day, he sleeps the whole way home with a big smile on his face.
smile.png

Last edited:
He is probably as proud of his ribbons as you are. Each animal has it's own feelings and sometimes I think that some are almost human in their thinking.

Congrats.

He is so handsome! And looks proud of his winnings. Looks like you both had a great time. JRT's are such fun little dogs. Even the UPS guy likes Bob, my JRT. Congrats.

Very cool! Bring back a lot of memories too. I used to raise JRTs and compete with them. They had so much fun at the terrier trials. The whole kennel would go nuts if they saw me loading crates in my van. They KNEW a fun weekend was in store for them. I think they all like racing the best. Your dog looks a lot like a male I used to have, Falling Branch Issac.

Back
Top Bottom