Yay!!!

Guess what I found wandering around the dog crate!!! All dry and happily exploring. What a surprise! From the looks of the eyeliner and the racing stripes, it looks like my Phoenix fathered this one, though!!! That sneaky devil!
tongue.png
It's so cute, has Silky feathered legs. Didn't check chicky out too much though, didn't want to stress out mama. I heard more cheeping from under mama so hopefully this is going to turn out better then I thought! What a unique and strange little chick this guy is going to be!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

smallchicky.jpg

chicky27.jpg

Now I'm really curious about that chick--picturing a fuzzball Silkie with a looooooooong tail!
pop.gif
Can't wait to see how they grow up!

I'm pretty excited, too...even though I was going for either blue or gray Silkies, but it will be very interesting seeing what chicky will look like. I posted some pics of my little mutt w/ my other new chickies in the Raising baby Chicks category, but I think it's only fair to post some on this thread, too!

100_2391.jpg

HomegrownSilkiexPhoenix.jpg

100_2395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Angie....how darn cute is that chick!!!! I have never seen a chick with eyes that big, is that something common in the silkie or the phoenix?

Back
Top Bottom