1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

yeah everyone is getting along

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Chickiemom25, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Chickiemom25

Chickiemom25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG]

I think one is under the coop.....

its been 2 days now and although Barbie was being chased around this morning a little ( I think it just wants a reason to run and squawk like chicken little), the 2 leaders are getting along nowand everyone was eating together nicely. Even noticed the 2 groups integrated when they woke up this morning. Hopefully any roos will be becoming very obvious shortly as I either need a bigger coop or to get rid of one before they are all grown up as my coop wasn't build for 5. I have 2 possible roos.. time will tell.

2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    That's good that they're getting along. Oh and nice coop. If you want to add more chickens you might as well build a bigger coop! :)

3. turbodog

turbodog Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Independence, La.
    Yeah, watch out for chicken math! [​IMG]

4. Chickiemom25

Chickiemom25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    North Alabama
    actually I am looking to bring the number down.. I cant find any regulations for my city that allows/disallows the birds... We got an extra in case one was a roo and some how ended up with 2 extra... I may have 2 roos so we might be ok or I will be learning more construction techniques soon . Unfortunately every man I know thinks I am crazy having city chickens.... Guess it makes me learn more and improve my skills. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by