Year Round Hatchers (Year Round Hatch a long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAYUGA CLUTCH

7 Cayuga duck eggs set in Brinsea Mini Advance II on 3/13. I am not going to run this bator as low, I probably won't let it dip below 30% humidity.

1 cayuga duck egg joined the chicken eggs in the Janoel 12 on 3/13. I will be keeping the parameters in this bator the same as when I started for the chicken eggs. When I mist the eggs in the Brinsea I will just take this one out to mist it. As a reminder, my humidity for the Janoel is about 19%, so pretty dry.

CAYUGA CLUTCH

7 Cayuga duck eggs set in Brinsea Mini Advance II on 3/13. I am not going to run this bator as low, I probably won't let it dip below 30% humidity.

1 cayuga duck egg joined the chicken eggs in the Janoel 12 on 3/13. I will be keeping the parameters in this bator the same as when I started for the chicken eggs. When I mist the eggs in the Brinsea I will just take this one out to mist it. As a reminder, my humidity for the Janoel is about 19%, so pretty dry.
Good idea!

Just had someone ask to use an egg slot in my incubator for one of their eggs lol. Never thought of that I could rent it out and hatch all year long for others...oh boy we're in trouble.

This is what I do!!! You should definitely do it. I've even done custom hatches for people.

2/26-27 Just went into lock down a day early but they look like big babies. 2 developed and are moving a ton tonight and are in the hatcher now. Humidity currently at 30% just with the natural humidity with our snow melting.

March 1st Chocolate Mottled Orps out of 2 dozen brought over 7 moving and doing well. They are due to hatch on the 21st and will go on lockdown on Wednesday the 18th.

The Linda Martin Shipped eggs set on the 6th aren't doing well. I only have 2 out of 16 developing at all and I am not seeing much movement in them only veining on day 8 fingers crossed that they hatch.

I added a single egg yesterday for a local chicken friend. She got 8 and only has a 7 egg incubator and I added another 13 eggs today 8 from Tammy since only 8 of hers developed out of 24 and 5 of mine. Still no water in the bator but around 30% humidity just on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom