YEEDAWGEEE!! I got my next batch of babie chicks this morning!!

OPIE

Songster
11 Years
Jul 7, 2008
Freeman Mo.
Received a phone call at 6:30 this morning from the post office to let me know that they had arrived!!
big_smile.png
(I was expecting them as Thursday was the holiday) I made my order from McMurrey Hatchery, they were great I ordered 25 and they gave me a free rare one and shipped 2 extra so all 28 arrived safe and sound.
woot.gif
I would post pics, but I havent figured that one out yet.
hmm.png

Last edited:
That sounds like one sweet deal!
What did you get?
Have fun with it and good luck!

If you need help with the pics I can try and guide you!

Thay are Jumbo Cornish X hens. I was thinking I might keep a couple and see what I would get with breeding my Buff Orp. roo (chicken Bob) to them.
roll.png

Ok Sarah, I dont know how to get to the spot where I load them.
Also I was checking out your new girls last night, pretty cool. I have 4 English Mastiffs, so I know about drool! Your dog drooling aint nuttin!!
lau.gif
And thay all sit outside my chicken coop door and watch as I go in and play with my Buff Orps. Drooling away, just waiting for one to make a run for it and get out so THEY can play 2!

So exciting....I'm expecting 25 tomorrow. 5 sicilian buttercups, 5 polish, 5 silver spangled hamburgs, and 5 giant cochins. This is my first batch of exotic looking chickens. My daughter is freaking out with joy.

Woooottt!!! Congrats on your chickies!! Hopefully mine will be here by tuesday. I ordered mine from My Pet Chicken only because I didnt need 25 right now ahhhhh. I ordered 5 EEs and 3 Buff Orphs!!!!

Hello Sarah, I have them on the computer, but I dont see where I canadd them to my p:/osts.
Hey Ricki, youll love your Buff Orps, I think mine are cool!! :cool Let us know when they arrive.
smile.png

Ok first thing i do is upload them on a website like photobucket. you must create a account to do this.
once they are uploaded you will see several kinks to choose. choose the [*img*] one. the copy and paste on here

Back
Top Bottom