yeehaw !!!

wee.gif

YAY! CONGRATS!

Lucky!! I am waiting for my ladies to lay their first egg and it is KILLING me! They have started teasing me, making a huge ruckus in the morning. I leap out of bed, run down to the coop... and there they are with this innocent look on their face like "What? Come on, open the door already!"
barnie.gif
Do you know who layed it?

I<3Overalls :

Lucky!! I am waiting for my ladies to lay their first egg and it is KILLING me! They have started teasing me, making a huge ruckus in the morning. I leap out of bed, run down to the coop... and there they are with this innocent look on their face like "What? Come on, open the door already!"
barnie.gif

one of my brahmas I found her in the nesting box just before she laid it , she was acting so grumbly before she walked in got in the box. have an orpington from the look of her face & comb should already be laying but haven't seen one yet . I will be so glad when they all start laying, I have 10 orps , 9 brahmas.​

I<3Overalls :

barnie.gif

one of my brahmas I found her in the nesting box just before she laid it , she was acting so grumbly before she walked in got in the box. have an orpington from the look of her face & comb should already be laying but haven't seen one yet . I will be so glad when they all start laying, I have 10 orps , 9 brahmas.​

CONGRATZ!!! Lucky you! lol I have been waiting for my 3 easter eggers to start laying.. They are about 21 weeks old now 22 weeks in a few days lol
smile.png
Happy for you!!! Mine are just starting to show signs of laying.. Not sure but one might have squated the other day... But my DH seen it not I Lol But her face and comb have become really red..
smile.png
She almost doesnt have a comb. all 3 of my girls hardly have combs
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom