Yelling chicken

YEP!

I work from home and regardless of how bad my day has been, I know that when I walk out the door to let the gals out for supervised free range, within minutes they will have me smiling or chuckling.

Also, working from home, if I did not have the gals jumping up and down demanding to be let out, I would probably keep working; they are a great tool in getting a good work/life balance.

My only regret with having chickens is that I did not get them sooner! .. .. All those years I could have had with such funny, adorable gals for company
love.gif

My mom has an Easter egger who's yells too. Mom finally had enough and started squirting her with the hose or a spray bottle every time she screamed. She quit doing it and now she's gets all sneaky when mom goes outside.
One of my gals is a whiner. She whines for treats, for food, to be let out, to come inside, because someone has something she wants, etc. I just ignore it. It makes me smile because she sounds pathetic

I'm a stay at home mom, have been for the better part of 13 years. My feather faces are my stress relief . 5 kids 2 dogs and a husband is great but can be stressful. We assist the horse farm next door as a family . We all go over and clean the barn, feed horses, fix things. Come the end of the day it's chicken:30. Time for a good dose of laughs, pecks, and lap sitters.

Back
Top Bottom