Yellow Easter eggers ?

View attachment 2576860

This is one of the EEs that I've hatched myself. Her origins are EE and Wyandotte - her dad was an EE*Wyandotte and the mom was either just an EE or a white Ameraucana.

She lays a pretty green egg. šŸ’•
Please look at my previous post. I was only joking about what the other poster knew.

Only trying to learn. Thank you and the other poster on educating me on EE's. I truly didn't know all EE"s didn't have green legs.

I truly appreciate the education.

Please look at my previous post. I was only joking about what the other poster knew.

Only trying to learn. Thank you and the other poster on educating me on EE's. I truly didn't know all EE"s didn't have green legs.

I truly appreciate the education.

For sure! I was just showing you another example of an EE without green legs. Leg colors and egg colors are complicated and I'm not entirely sure it's 100% understood.

I found this while googling https://www.google.com/amp/s/scratchcradle.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/gms10-skin-and-shank-color/amp/

And it's a pretty interesting read!

Screenshot_20210320-104920_Samsung Internet.jpg
Just sharing what I found on the hatchery page. I hadn't previously read this before purchasing being that I got them through TSC.

Looks like one of my little ones that came from my friendā€™s Easter egger momma or ameraucana momma. My little yellow fluff is getting fluffy cheeks already! Canā€™t wait to see her/him grown up. The possible two daddy rooā€™s breeds were unknown. The ā€œsiblingā€ of my yellow fluff is all black and no cheek fluff and came out of a blue egg. My friend couldnā€™t remember what color the yellow one came out of. She had 12 hatch!!!

Back
Top Bottom