Yellow faced guinea hens

cheyanna9

Hatching
8 Years
Jan 6, 2012
Hi
[/IMG]
I have a guinea hen and guinea cock. They are about 2 years of age.I noticed yesterday that their faces are yellow and not white like they should be. I was wondering If anyone else had this problem and hopefully it isn't liver problems. They are both acting and eating fine and not distressed.
I am taking them to the vet on Monday.
Their poops are normal also and nothing in their throats, yellowish under wings also.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
[/IMG]
I have a guinea hen and guinea cock. They are about 2 years of age.I noticed yesterday that their faces are yellow and not white like they should be. I was wondering If anyone else had this problem and hopefully it isn't liver problems. They are both acting and eating fine and not distressed.
I am taking them to the vet on Monday.
Their poops are normal also and nothing in their throats, yellowish under wings also.
Thanks
I know your post was back in 2015- but wondering what you found out about your guineas yellow faces? I have a guinea hen and cock- they are laying on a nest of eggs and have been for about 3 weeks- they are close to hatching- both of their faces have turned yellow- hoping you can provide an answer since you were taking yours to the vet? Thanks in advance!!!

I know your post was back in 2015- but wondering what you found out about your guineas yellow faces? I have a guinea hen and cock- they are laying on a nest of eggs and have been for about 3 weeks- they are close to hatching- both of their faces have turned yellow- hoping you can provide an answer since you were taking yours to the vet? Thanks in advance!!!
Did you find out what was wrong with yours?

Back
Top Bottom