Yep Im new and I have been looking for thread for the philippines and cannot find so im starting it

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by alessano1, Jan 12, 2012.

1. alessano1

alessano1 New Egg

Jan 12, 2012
    We have been raising turkey for couple of years, just a hobby. We sometimes sell it if there are people walking around and wanting to buy them. No big deal. They are probably 10 now I guess. Some of them probably has been bought out when I was touring Asia. The problem is the hatching rate is so low. I have 3 hens now and they can lay 20 eggs so I wonder if this can be a start of a serious business. Anyway I bought an incubator when I came back and put 20 eggs in.

Well yeah, I hope to hear from turkey enthusiast from the philippines!

2. alessano1

alessano1 New Egg

Jan 12, 2012
    I wish I can order poults from United Sates.

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]. I'm not sure if their is a Philippines thread already. You can start one in the Where am I? Where are you! Section

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC, alessano1! [​IMG]So glad you joined us. If you can't find a Philippines thread you could start one in the "Where am I? Where are You!" section, as Kevin suggested.

5. alessano1

alessano1 New Egg

Jan 12, 2012
    @kevin565 - Thank you for warm welcome with glittering font ! I like it ! Im trying to find out the section couldn't find one for turkey so for sure I will start a new one. I kinda thinking I won't be able to get any reply though..

@Lothiriel - Thank you ! I like the community here and reading personal experience is awesome. I will try to start a new post at "Where am I? Where are You!" "Where am I? Where are You!" Hope I can find joy in their responses...

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I have some friends in the Philippines and my nephew is about to head out there! Some day I'd really like to visit.

7. alessano1

alessano1 New Egg

Jan 12, 2012
    Ok you can! #It's more fun in the Philippines!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by