yes i cut my own hair.

Quote:
I look .... idk... its horrible! My friend tried putting layers into it (DISASTER!) If the hairdresser blended my hair, I'd have huge chunks out of my hair...
sad.png
So its uneven still but not as bad

hmm.png
still sucks some major giraffe abortions tho
hmm.png

but it is hair. it grows
hmm.png

thats what got me threw the bow peep thing :3
and it could be worse, you could have..no hair
tongue.png

I've cut my own hair for about 2 years now. It's not difficult as long as you do lots of research beforehand and only cut a little bit of hair off at a time.

My mama cut my dad's hair up 'til, quite literally, the day she died.

I have her razors and scissors now, and trim my own hair too. I still give my dad and little brother (not so little anymore) buzz cuts whenever they need it. Quite convenient that we live so close together.
tongue.png

Just did DSs... offered to take him in to do it, but he said he preferred me and my clippers... free and no wait.

I'm growing mine out now, but when it was short it was clippers and a 1" guard... easy peasy.

DH and DD both have long hair, but I can trim that when they want.

Drives my MIL nuts, but then anything that doesn't just blow money to kingdom come seems too.

I've cut my son's hair for years. He said the barber bent his ears too much. I cut my own, too. It's short and curly so little mistakes blend in. Sometimes i get carried away and take off too much. It grows back- it's just hair.

I cut my own hair, but not well.
lol.png
My hair grows at an incredible speed, and in the past 6 years, I've donated over 30+ inches of hair to locks for love. It's getting about time to cut it off and donate again, so I guess I need to find a new stylist gal/guy. The reason I cut my own and don't have a professional do it though, is because last time I cut ALL my hair off to donate it, she made me look like a Brady Bunch boy! Not cool!

I just put it into 2 pony tails and whack them off. LOL that keeps it out of my eyes when i bend over or the wind blows. Good enough since I have never been very fashionable.

I cut my own hair because I can't find anyone else that can do a basic trim. How hard can it be????? Mission Impossible, apparently
roll.png

I cut DH's hair because it's cheap, and he doesn't like waiting around anyway. His mom cut it before me.

I do all of the animal grooming around here too, but none of them need clipping.

Back
Top Bottom