Yesterday was day 17 on serama eggs (updated)....

chickhamm

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
and im waiting patiently to see how this hatch goes. Ive kept a close watch on the bator, really tried to maintain a steady temp and good humidity for the picky little babies. Right now temp is 99 - 100 and Humidity is 58 -59.

Im sitting on pins and needles!!!

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Last edited:
Today is day 17 for me last candling there were 11 rocking and rolling in there. Step away from the bator, watched eggs never hatch:lol: Just want them to pop out!!

Wooohoooo!
jumpy.gif

Keep us updated! Pictures too please!
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif

ok, was getting worried.....then yesterday evening i heard cheeping. I put new batteries in the flash light and saw 4 eggs pipped but was very hard to see without a strong light. Went to bed, still nothing
barnie.gif
........got up this morning to 5 FIVE !!!! FIVE babies WHOOT
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

They are soooooooooo adorable, i'll post pictures when i move them from the bator to brooder, the windows need cleaning of fluff and dust.

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

You just have to post pictures. I have some of franks in the bator right now and I am dying to see what they will look like.

Congrats on your babies.

Marie

thats great i just hatch out two seramas and hope to have more in a couple of weeks aren't they just cute my are the size of pingpong balls and are so far looking like they will be whitemix golden colored:D were both serama momies:cd this is my first time ever having this breed and i am excited to work with them:weee

Back
Top Bottom