Yet Another Chicken Coop!

I have kind of the same issue terrible shoulder pains to the point where I was almost in tears just sitting in my car driving to work. And I have a decent tolerance for pain. But when I started getting tingles and numbness going down my arm to my hands and fingers that’s when I called the doctor. Herniated disc. It was pinching a nerve. He gave me an epidural and works like a charm. Next day I felt great. Every once in a while I’ll be something for move the wrong way And it will act up again for a few days but maybe you’ve got something similar going on and can be a simple fix. I sure hope so. Hope he can have answers for you quickly

I am hoping to get steroids to clear up the poison ivy, and it may help my back as well. He may order imaging too. I have had disc problems and issues with the SI joint.

It could be that acting up again. Even if the steroids help that will only be temporary so imaging might be a good idea. I’m all about catching things before they get too bad to where major things are involved to fix it. So along with the pain you’ve got poison ivy to?! Poor thing ! All you’re trying to do is build a coop it but all forces seem to be working against you. I’m so glad I’ve never experienced poison ivy. There’s areas in the yard I have to clear it in mow because I could roll in it and it doesn’t affect me but if my husband even looks at poison ivy is covered

I was in South Carolina with hubby once and got literally covered in poison ivy everywhere. Even my eyes swelled shut. Hubby was in the same place and got none.
Sometimes i find when my back hurts, if i bend backwards a bit it feels better if only for a while. But it is a good time to get imaging done since i met my deductible.
I fell back to sleep this morning after taking Benadryl for the itching. This afternoon i finished the bunny duplex. It just needs feeders and waterers, and a cover for the hay bin. Plus the roof. Now that i got it where i want it, i can put on the finishing touches.

Oh yeah, and i built another panel with a door to use for the second run. I painted some areas, so of course this rain will wash off the paint.:rolleyes: i was hoping we wouldn't get rain but i ended up getting soaked.
I started putting the wire on the panel, but its only tacked on because i didn't want to wreck my tools. :hmm tossed everything into the Mule and raced for the garage. It is still raining. The river will be rising again. Pictures of the build tomorrow, it was starting to get dark in the woods.

As promised, pictures of the next panel i put up. Had to jack it up some and i am ignoring level, as long as the door opens and shuts i am happy. 20180802_162637.jpg

We have been getting so much rain, there is no point building right now. I bet we got 2 inches of rain today. Going to a swap tomorrow, hope to sell a lot of critters.

96.7° Today at 12:30! I was afraid August would be like this! I am going to aim to frame up one wall today, it is pretty shady over there. I will post an update later.

Back
Top Bottom