Yet ANOTHER Coop Raisin'! YeeHaw!! Ya'all!!

sab

Songster
10 Years
Jul 28, 2010
Ripley, WV
Day Two
No rain!! Whawho! Got the floor and 1 1/2 walls done. This is a lean-to style coop. Was suppose to be 12x8 - due to screw up on the squaring it is actually 10 1/2 x 8.

Back wall faces south. 5 feet will be storage. 7 feet will be hen housing. Large window opening framed in.

Good thing he's young and agile! Tall front wall faces north. Front door and 2 windows to be framed in tomorrow (Please don't rain!)

Final shot for today. The hens are really trying to help out. I'm sure they are as anxious as I am for them to move in!

BrattishTaz

Roo Magnet
9 Years
Jan 8, 2011
Tampa Area, Florida
I saw this post yesterday but didn't click on it. I wasn't sure what a "coop raisin " was but I was pretty sure I didn't want to see one.
I guess curiosity finally got the best of me.

Boy, am I relieved!
Congratulations on your coop and your upcoming (re) marriage.

Knock Kneed Hen

California Dream'in Chickens
9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.
Congratulations to you and yours!
Your son must be so happy
that you're together again.
What a gift to the whole family!!

The coop is looking great.
Same style as my own, except I don't have such a beautifully lush back drop.
Your yard is gorgeous!!

Gardengirl 2011

Songster
8 Years
Mar 3, 2011
Central Florida
Congratulations on the re-marriage! May it bring a lifetime of happy for the both of you. And
on the chicken coop!!! Great wedding gift if you ask me

Last edited:

sab

Songster
10 Years
Jul 28, 2010
Ripley, WV
Day Three

Rain today - got side 3 and roof rafters on.... went and bought more supplies -- Lowe's Loves Us!

Tomorrow will be a short day - gotta stop early to get ready cause "We're going to the chapel and we're goina get marrrieeed". That was a song in case you didn't recognize it.

Top Bottom