YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm here!! I tell y'all, I've been UNstoppable this weekend. I have done at least eight loads of laundry AND put it all away, cleaned my bathroom, plus today alone I went to church, then I washed my car, vacuumed it out, cleaned the horse's trough and moved it back out of the stall, raked up some wasted hay for the girls to spread in the coop..

:deep breath:

..vaccinated Pony Boy, vacuumed my bedroom, changed my sheets, dremeled (sp) BOTH dogs' nails, cleaned the kitchen.

And now I'm eating ice cream and waiting for TWD.

big_smile.png
You could have come and worked at my house too, ya know.

just sayin'

Ok thanks. LOL! I just got a rush of energy with the weather I guess.

And I candled too.. (Before the spike).. The eggs looked awesome!! After the spike I went ahead while I had it open and pulled my remaining clear Brahmas.. Cracked them, none were fertile so at least it wasn't me..

After the spike I checked one of each breed and they seemed fine.

You could have come and worked at my house too, ya know.

just sayin'
Hey. All ya gotta do is ask! RoboDuck teased me with some fence work and then rescinded his offer. :lau

Oops- I meant, @RoboDuck. He likes it when we do that. If we could figure a way to tag with neon flashy sparkles, he'd be over the moon.

Last edited:
It's been kind of quiet around here on the incubator front but that will be changing soon.
big_smile.png
Things should start hatching by the end of this week and things should keep hatching off and on for about the next two weeks.

GA what's coming this week? I'm not going to be good at all waiting for these next two weeks to pass around here. I am excited to have something exciting each weekend though. This weekend was my dad's birthday.. Next is SPRING FORWARD!! And the next is hatch weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom