YO GEORGIANS! :)

For GAMarans and carcar, just hit those red flags. :D
1f602.png

ThankYou all.  How do u give ovations?
You hit the thumbs up button

Not sure about ducks but I know Canadian Geese have very close family ties, some of the daughters always return to their birthplace/parents to have their own chicks each year (they bring their mates along).

Fascinating incredibly social and tightly bonded creatures those Canadian Geese are!
We have Canada Geese at our place. It must be getting close to time to set up the nest because two pair were there yesterday and all day were loudly discussing whose pond it is.
lol.png

I'm ill. And I've decided what would change my mood:

1) Baby Chickens
2) A haircut
3) Chocolate

In any order. Pleaseandthankyou

A haircut and then chocolate (or forget the chocolate and just have a few Bud Lights). The baby chicks will be along when they are ready to!

A haircut always makes me feel so much fresher!

Mee too! I can't do BL, I'm a CL girl when I do partake- LOL! But for now I settled for a small glass of wine to calm my arse down. Hubby suggested more coffee and then left to go to the store. I thought about it and then pictured myself in another hour, doubly caffeinated.

:barnie

I have yearly Mallard visitors. I've had them every year since I hatched out some of my birds' eggs, and didn't have the visits before I hatched those eggs.

So, no way of knowing if they're truly the ones I hatched, but I have my suspicions.

But then I have Mama/Papa Mal, who never ever leave. So, you just never know.

Ok so what do I need to know about mallards? How long do you feed them until you let them forage and do their own thing? I'm seriously thinking of adding some to an upcoming order, but honestly I don't want any more animals to take care of long term. They are really self-sufficient, right?

Back
Top Bottom