YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hello, My hubbie and I are from Bowdon (that's off I-20 and near Alabama) and run a chemical free farm and raise veggies and have, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise goats and bunnies.

We're about to start our spring listing for available eggs etc, but if you want to know early, just pm me.

We're enjoying a beautiful day outside and I just cleaned under all the pens in baby bay and need to run to clean up soon....Cannot stand that dirty job, but I wanted the babies.lol

Have a blessed day and enjoy Georgia's sun!

yippiechickie.gif
THOMASVILLE Here !!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I am in North Eastern Georgia, Augusta area. Starting my first flock of biddies they are soo cute and working on my coop and pen getting ready. If anyone near me has any Easter Egger chicks let me know, I was shorted on my order and they wont send any more without ordering more and paying that ridiculous shipping charge again. anyway nice to meet everyone here hope to here from you soon.

Hello Georgia!
woot.gif

Just a reminder that there are still lots of towns and cities right here in Georgia up for grabs in the BYC Chicken L.O.R.E. Project!

This is a massive undertaking, and everyone is encouraged to participate! Your knowledge of Chicken L.O.R.E. will earn you GFM Scratch, which are good towards new GFM Memberships, Membership extensions, or Membership gifts.

Remember - you don't have to select a city in Georgia - cruise the selection list and choose any city still available!

Get started now! Click on the Chicken L.O.R.E. link above for all the details, and remember your Project Managers are here to help in any way we can.

Good Luck, and Thanx for Joining In!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom