YO GEORGIANS! :)

Sold one of my handsome young (5 months old) Blue Partridge Brahma roosters for $30. He was going to be huge! As soon as the guy got home, he called to ask if I would sell the other one. No...Want to grow him out!
IMG_6014.JPG

You sure can't tell his size from these photos, or his coloring....still has a lot of growth and feathering out to do!

Attachments

• IMG_6015 (1).JPG
    IMG_6015 (1).JPG
    596.5 KB · Views: 3
Sold one of my handsome young (5 months old) Blue Partridge Brahma roosters for $30. He was going to be huge! As soon as the guy got home, he called to ask if I would sell the other one. No...Want to grow him out!
View attachment 1060899
You sure can't tell his size from these photos, or his coloring....still has a lot of growth and feathering out to do!

Congratulations on the sale! That's a beautiful bird! It's wonderful to see the development of gorgeous, pure-bred poultry!

Who's all going to the swap meet in Macon on July 15th? Lisa and I will be there, along with a few Silkies Lisa wants to sell. She has some Partridge, some Black, and some attractive Silkie crosses that will be available. We plan to be there when the event opens at 9:00 AM.

I'll be there. I have a few silkies, showgirls, some cream legbars, and maybe some pullets of a breed I can't remember right now if I don't sell them before.

Who's all going to the swap meet in Macon on July 15th? Lisa and I will be there, along with a few Silkies Lisa wants to sell. She has some Partridge, some Black, and some attractive Silkie crosses that will be available. We plan to be there when the event opens at 9:00 AM.
I'm planning on it! I'm having hand surgery the 11th, it shouldn't be to bad, but I'm looking forward to it. I've got nothing to bring though

Back
Top Bottom