YO GEORGIANS! :)

Omg! Wish I could get some, but we use our home as a vacation rental and I don't think they would appreciate the noise. Was just looking at them in the hatchery catalog and wished I could have them. If we ever stop renting, I am getting some! Will save your info in my 'chicken' book!

Hi me and my wife are vikingchickens we live 12 miles from Dahlonega near GA 400. We are new members we have a momma gamehen and 3 chicks around 6 weeks old right now all living in the master bathroom until we get the coop secured. Will be this weekend. We have not been on due to Irma because we had no internet for 3 weeks.

Hi me and my wife are vikingchickens we live 12 miles from Dahlonega near GA 400. We are new members we have a momma gamehen and 3 chicks around 6 weeks old right now all living in the master bathroom until we get the coop secured. Will be this weekend. We have not been on due to Irma because we had no internet for 3 weeks.[/QUOTEi I love Dahlonaga! Sometimes we have to do what we got to do until we get pens built. I need six more pens built. Hopefully I can get them started next year. Glad to talk to you! If you ever need some guinea keets let me know

Hi me and my wife are vikingchickens we live 12 miles from Dahlonega near GA 400. We are new members we have a momma gamehen and 3 chicks around 6 weeks old right now all living in the master bathroom until we get the coop secured. Will be this weekend. We have not been on due to Irma because we had no internet for 3 weeks.[/

Hope you get your coop finished soon. We should have nice weather this week!

Hey GAM!!! So happy to hear from you on BYC again!
Today I got my smallest oops egg ever! It was a duck egg. Here it is next to a regular duck egg!
IMG_7327.JPG

Back
Top Bottom