YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

Hello,
My Name is Cara Horvath and I have quite a few hens and roosters that unfortunately I must let them go. I am looking for good homes for these pets and they are pets. They are all named and have been with me for several years and will have several more years to give you the enjoyment that they have given to me. The hens still lay eggs. Mostly brown, with some white and I do have one hen who lays colored eggs. The Breeds of Chickens I have are Light Brahma's, Buff Rocks, Partridge Rocks, Barred Rocks, White Rocks, Black Rocks, Red Rocks, Polish and Aracana's. I have a total of 5 Roosters and 37 Hen's. If you are interested in adopting any of my brood please contact me at: Cara Horvath, 470-235-8270. I live in McDonough, Georgia. Thank you.

Hello everyone! Hope you all have a great Holiday! I am hatching eggs so will have some fun mixed chicks soon! Many colored egg layers!
I sold my male ducks to a lady who wants them as pets....yay! I hate selling them to people who want to eat them.....I know, I know, but still....I''m glad they will be out there waddling around!
Pretty sure my 4 female Dwarf Nigerian goats are pregnant and due this spring! Always a fun time!

Merry Christmas y'all! It's rare I find time to get on here, but I'm glad the thread is still going strong! Flower, the hen I got from you is still alive! She is a grand old lady of the flock. The roo I got from you passed away earlier this year. I hatched my first 3 eggs in July, and of course 2 were roo's.......which meant I learned how to butcher this fall. The kids actually handled it pretty well. Eventually. Happy New Year to all, and I hope to be back on here more often!

Hello! After 9 years away I am getting back into the chicken world. Finishing coop and run now- Looking into pullets shortly. South of Atlanta- Thinking about going to see The Mad Hatcher in Macon for some. Any other sources or info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Duluth. I'm looking for some silkies-- hens and rooster that I can hatch the eggs. Anyone in Georgia have some?
Hi I'm not on this thread as much as I used to be. I do have Silkies and eggs that I sell. Many of my Silkies are.on other groups like Silkie and Satins, but here are a few pics for you.
IMG_20191228_085013417.jpg
IMG_20191218_090852821.jpg
IMG_20190927_112547051.jpg
IMG_20190927_111927503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom