YO GEORGIANS! :)

I was just thinking the same thing! The storm is supposed to start here in a couple of hours...I have two incubators running. Worst case scenario I do have a broody hen that I may have to overload with eggs, lol.
Lucky you! I have 3 buff laced polish bantam eggs that survived my last outage & have 4 days to go plus a dozen pita pinta asturiana eggs that i will plug into my car if necessary. Can’t lose those ones—eggs as big as my palm!! No broodies here!

Lucky you! I have 3 buff laced polish bantam eggs that survived my last outage & have 4 days to go plus a dozen pita pinta asturiana eggs that i will plug into my car if necessary. Can’t lose those ones—eggs as big as my palm!! No broodies here!

Pita pinta asturiana was new to me, I looked them up, love the mottling! My fingers are crossed for the power to stay on and the incubators warm!

What are you hatching? I can’t stop. I’m going to have to start building transitional coops in secret to avoid admitting how many chickens I have. :lau

I have Salmon Faverolles and Silkies in the incubators right now but I'm looking into getting Sebastopol Goose eggs for next month and possibly even Emu eggs to hatch for a friend...so yeah, I feel you on the hatching addiction! lol! I'm also participating in the February hatch-a-long too!

I have Salmon Faverolles and Silkies in the incubators right now but I'm looking into getting Sebastopol Goose eggs for next month and possibly even Emu eggs to hatch for a friend...so yeah, I feel you on the hatching addiction! lol! I'm also participating in the February hatch-a-long too!
I saw! Where are you? I have always wanted a salmon faverolles!

I have 37 mixes/or purebreds in lockdown. Due this weekend. I love my fun and funky hatches.....fizzles, Naked Necks, Polish mixes, and many many other breed mixes and all sorts of colored layers! I am in the process of obtaining some super dark Marans eggs to hatch. I only want 3 hens from them so I will be selling the rest that hatch.....keep in touch!

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

the good lord and my propensity to have cocktails while bidding have had their way!
This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a looooooong time. :lau Oh, and I understand 💯%.

I am originally from Dalton and now live barely across the state line in Alabama. I refer to my move as “going back in time.” :gig And that’s no lie either. I will always be exactly one hour behind where I was. Oh, and not to mention, Alabama, in general (or maybe just where I live) moves at a much slower pace than what I was used to. Well, Murray County still moves pretty slow, I think...compared to Whitfield County, anyway. 😂

I absolutely love where I live, but I do miss my old home, where we raised our sons, (still have it and rent it out), friends and family and some former co-workers. :oops:

I really wanted to go to the poultry show in Newnan this past weekend, but it just wasn’t in the cards for me. I’ve never been to a poultry show and really want to experience one. So, maybe next year.

Sorry I encroached on the GA state thread, but I still feel a part. Heck, I’m only 1.5 miles from the state line. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom