YO GEORGIANS! :)

My son will be going to visit my daughter in FL next week. He is going to bring me back some Golden Cuckoo Marans and Araucanas! (The real ones, tail less and tuffed!) Yea!

Are your chickens ok?

yes. luckily. They were on the other side of the coop up in the roost and it was on the underneath 'porch' area where the food and water is. It was a young one, from the looks of it, and after the food rather than the chickens. We had a friend come and get it and take it off for us but we're kinda concerned that if its a young on there might be others around.

yes. luckily. They were on the other side of the coop up in the roost and it was on the underneath 'porch' area where the food and water is. It was a young one, from the looks of it, and after the food rather than the chickens. We had a friend come and get it and take it off for us but we're kinda concerned that if its a young on there might be others around.

Glad y.our girls are okay

Hey this is luckylee and I am a newbee to Ga. We bought our property last Dec. and developed it and moved into our new home 4 weeks ago.. We just built a chicken ccop and have not had chickens since I was a child.. so I will need lots of help..
smile.png
I have been cooresponding with a friend from New Mexico and she gave me the thread to Ga.. new to me also.. I am looking for about 6 month old or near that Rhode Island Reds 4-6 hens to start with.. Then we will be expanding before spring! I am south of Macon and north of Perry if anyone can help me with inexpensive hens please let me know.. [email protected] Thanks Sharon

Hey this is luckylee and I am a newbee to Ga. We bought our property last Dec. and developed it and moved into our new home 4 weeks ago.. We just built a chicken ccop and have not had chickens since I was a child.. so I will need lots of help..
smile.png
I have been cooresponding with a friend from New Mexico and she gave me the thread to Ga.. new to me also.. I am looking for about 6 month old or near that Rhode Island Reds 4-6 hens to start with.. Then we will be expanding before spring! I am south of Macon and north of Perry if anyone can help me with inexpensive hens please let me know.. [email protected] Thanks Sharon
Welcome Sharon! I don't have Rhode Island Reds, but am a Georgia native, and loooong time chicken keeper so maybe I can help on those topics. Wishing you the best of luck on your new adventure! I am just south of Atlanta, near Hartsfield/Jackson Int. Airport. Check out the Farmers and Consumers Market Bulletin. It's a bi weekly publication put out by the State Dept. of Agriculture. Its kind of a "farmers classifieds". Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom