YO GEORGIANS! :)

No chickens in the neighborhood. And it's not like they are capable of successfully crossing back over the road.
Touché. The only time I've ever seen them alive is once in my old house and my cat had him cornered (we shot that one) and once in the current house (we shot AT that one, it was dark, couldn't see). Otherwise they're all dead in the road, most of the times smushed in the road. I'm still scared they'll get my feather babies even though we have a 5 ft high four board fence with wire. I'm pretty sure they can climb. We have more issues with coyotes than possums though

Well spring cleaning at my house. Living room got finished yesterday, doing the dining room and bathroom today. Kitchen and boys' room tomorrow, my room and the laundry room Friday. Ugh.

Don't want to keep roos here. Too many renters come and go and we are worried about roosters jumping on someone....especially the kids, if the kids chase them or throw stones, etc.
I would want to jump on kids like that too! They sound like little monsters!

Yes!!!!!! 4.6% down from 11. We have worked really hard to get our credit in order. FINNALLY paid off. Now our pymt is will be just over $600. Not bad for 4 acres!!!!!! And a 15 yr loan
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Wow! That's fantastic! Congratulations!!

Sooo disappointed right now. I bought a dozen porcelain and cuckoo silkie eggs (6 of each) from someone and they came in today. She sent me 9 porcelain, 3 cuckoo and 2 marked PT - paint or partridge I guess. Maybe those two were my extras? I would have understood if she'd told me her cuckoos weren't lay well and had asked how I felt about waiting for them...I would have waited. BUT to top it off 7 the eggs are old! One is actually dated 3-5! And the other 6 old ones are dated 3-8 thru 3-11. These things were at least a week old when she packed them. The packing job sucked and all of the air cells are detached so I have to wait a day to set them to see if they will reattach ...just adds another day to their age! Very ticked off.

I pm'd the woman and let her know how dissatisfied I am and asked her to rectify the issue by either giving me a partial refund or send my correct order at a later date. We'll see what she says.

Oh, abmaddox I don't have anything left over. I have enough room to prop the 2 extras on the edge of the turner...not that they have a huge chance of developing anyway. So sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom