YO GEORGIANS! :)

I used to be a restaurant manager and it was nothing for me to work a 16hr shift then get less than 5hrs sleep and do it again.

I do NOT miss the restaurant biz! Though, I have grown somewhat soft when it comes to sleep since those days of doubles.
hmm.png

But the good news is, now I can be at home more and play with my chickens!!
lol.png
er - I mean "take care of my poultry"
hide.gif

Ok, Miss Thang..... It's on. I am a champion typo finder. Good luck not making any. And typing on this phone is THE worst. I look like a kindergarten drop out sometimes until I go back and fix them.

Sorry guys, but I must side with Robo on this one. I'm usually on my tablet, and I have a terrible time typing out what I'm trying to say, especially when it comes to long sentences, or quoting multiple people. The stupid thing insists on creating words that DO NOT EXIST
barnie.gif
, at least not in the American-English language.
roll.png

Sooo disappointed right now. I bought a dozen porcelain and cuckoo silkie eggs (6 of each) from someone and they came in today. She sent me 9 porcelain, 3 cuckoo and 2 marked PT - paint or partridge I guess. Maybe those two were my extras? I would have understood if she'd told me her cuckoos weren't lay well and had asked how I felt about waiting for them...I would have waited. BUT to top it off 7 the eggs are old! One is actually dated 3-5! And the other 6 old ones are dated 3-8 thru 3-11. These things were at least a week old when she packed them. The packing job sucked and all of the air cells are detached so I have to wait a day to set them to see if they will reattach ...just adds another day to their age! Very ticked off.

I pm'd the woman and let her know how dissatisfied I am and asked her to rectify the issue by either giving me a partial refund or send my correct order at a later date. We'll see what she says.

Oh, abmaddox I don't have anything left over. I have enough room to prop the 2 extras on the edge of the turner...not that they have a huge chance of developing anyway. So sorry.

That's fine. I hope she fixes it for you! And I hope you get some to hatch!

Sooo disappointed right now. I bought a dozen porcelain and cuckoo silkie eggs (6 of each) from someone and they came in today. She sent me 9 porcelain, 3 cuckoo and 2 marked PT - paint or partridge I guess. Maybe those two were my extras? I would have understood if she'd told me her cuckoos weren't lay well and had asked how I felt about waiting for them...I would have waited. BUT to top it off 7 the eggs are old! One is actually dated 3-5! And the other 6 old ones are dated 3-8 thru 3-11. These things were at least a week old when she packed them. The packing job sucked and all of the air cells are detached so I have to wait a day to set them to see if they will reattach ...just adds another day to their age! Very ticked off.

I pm'd the woman and let her know how dissatisfied I am and asked her to rectify the issue by either giving me a partial refund or send my correct order at a later date. We'll see what she says.

Oh, abmaddox I don't have anything left over. I have enough room to prop the 2 extras on the edge of the turner...not that they have a huge chance of developing anyway. So sorry.
Oh no!! So sorry
sad.png

Siding with Robo will get you nothing. Except for a lukewarm juice box and a pre-slobbered cookie. And that's only when he decides to share...

:lau

Ugh. I took a nap finally. And now I'm TIRED, where I wasn't before. :(

Siding with Robo will get you nothing. Except for a lukewarm juice box and a pre-slobbered cookie. And that's only when he decides to share...

lau.gif

Ugh. I took a nap finally. And now I'm TIRED, where I wasn't before.
sad.png

Here, because I'm nice (and I SHARE), I'll give you a cup of happy-ness!

(Robo - watch & learn)

images

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom