YO GEORGIANS! :)

Alrighty! My first Saturday off that it's not raining!
celebrate.gif
Lots to do today....paint the outside of the coop while hubby works on the inside, give my horse a good brushing (yes he's still above ground and seems to be better), work around the yard, laundry, vacuum....I'm tired already but here I go! Hamburgers and a movie are the reward tonight!

And can I just say I have a great hubby? He had several opportunities to go turkey hunting in some good locales but chose to stay home and hunt here so he could work on my coop.
love.gif

And happy birthday, Roboduck!

Morning everyone. I'm not sure how good it is, but we're having a morning -which is better than not- so there you have it.

I'm on day two with only 4 hours of sleep. It's official, I'm too old for this. But I sure did have fun last night! What bar/party you ask? None, just a livestock auction that went late and a trip to Huddle House. Woo! Do we know how to throw down, or what?! I got a pretty doe for my big rabbits, abmaddox found a crazy buyer for her hamster rabbits and made some decent chick food money, and while not all in our group bought stuff, we had fun. So it was a good night :woot

Today my husband and son are beginning the installation of water lines at the farm. I am juggling critters and shifting them to the enclosures they need to be in. Thank goodness for a sunny day :)

Alrighty! My first Saturday off that it's not raining! :celebrate  Lots to do today....paint the outside of the coop while hubby works on the inside, give my horse a good brushing (yes he's still above ground and seems to be better), work around the yard, laundry, vacuum....I'm tired already but here I go!  Hamburgers and a movie are the reward tonight!

And can I just say I have a great hubby? He had several opportunities to go turkey hunting in some good locales but chose to stay home and hunt here so he could work on my coop.  :love

And happy birthday, Roboduck! 

Good hubby indeed! :D

Morning everyone. I'm not sure how good it is, but we're having a morning -which is better than not- so there you have it.

I'm on day two with only 4 hours of sleep. It's official, I'm too old for this. But I sure did have fun last night! What bar/party you ask? None, just a livestock auction that went late and a trip to Huddle House. Woo! Do we know how to throw down, or what?! I got a pretty doe for my big rabbits, abmaddox found a crazy buyer for her hamster rabbits and made some decent chick food money, and while not all in our group bought stuff, we had fun. So it was a good night :woot

Today my husband and son are beginning the installation of water lines at the farm. I am juggling critters and shifting them to the enclosures they need to be in. Thank goodness for a sunny day :)

Sending lots of energy your way! :)

Back
Top Bottom