YO GEORGIANS! :)

Congrats Carcar on finding your boy a great home! I know it is bittersweet!

So I got part of the outside of the coop painted today. Would have been all of it but had a paint color issue. Hubby got the floor done. I'm wondering if our chickens will be living in one of the few coops to have pre-finished hardwood flooring!
tongue.png
My husband had a tear-out and decided to re-purpose it. He's very proud of it! Not sure how it will be for coop flooring but I can always put a piece of linoleum over it.

I wish it wouldn't rain tomorrow. We've got to get this done. I think one of the RIRs is plotting world domination if she can just get out of this brooder!

Well, everything went great. Just waiting on the decision call now. But I can say, if they don't buy him, it'll be through no fault of the horse. He did fantastic, the husband did all he could think of to flap him and got nothing. :D

So, even if they don't buy, I'm still very proud of how he did.
if I may ask, why are you selling him? If I didn't live on 3/4 acre I'd probrobly already have one
1f602.png

Last edited:
I have a friend in Dahlonega who is hatching out BLRW.  Are you wanting chicks or older birds?

Preferably laying and breeding pairs. But chicks would do. I wouldn't be able to make any deals right at the moment. But looking forward to it in the very near future. I still have to get a brooder set up and some seperation breeding pins. I have actuallty just managed to get my incubator mostly finished, ill add some stuff and get it climatized. But ill post some pics tomorrow.

morning everyone. Need coffee.....feeling better this morning!!! stomach still a little woozy, but much better than the last few days. just set up my sons desk top he gave me!! no more crashing ipad
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom