YO GEORGIANS! :)

Robo's new Pilgrim gooseseses ...

Oh my gosh! Can they get any cuter?
love.gif
I want geese now!

I live in Appling. I'm about 17 minutes from Tractor Supply in Thomson. :)

Use the @ symbol and the name of the person you are trying to tag.

I live about 5 minutes from the Thomson Tractor Supply, on the north side of I-20.

Glad to hear of others around here! :) I got to meet @valleychicks and her daughter and silkies today! We picked up 4 silkie eggs to add to the incubator, squeee so cute! Thinking about getting some silkie chicks too but things are so complicated with so many ages and kinds of chickens right now! Does anyone need white silkies? She has adorable ones that need homes!

Ok just got done with evening bird duties. Lol omg we have alot. Looking forward to meeting you Robo and GAMarans
big_smile.png
Me I can understand. But why in the world would you want to meet her?

Quote: Oh my. I'm starting to think you're taking mean lessons from carcar and GAM..... She can only have females so it's the females she wants. A little rubbing alcohol on top of the salt?
lau.gif

I live about 5 minutes from the Thomson Tractor Supply, on the north side of I-20.

Glad to hear of others around here! :) I got to meet @valleychicks and her daughter and silkies today! We picked up 4 silkie eggs to add to the incubator, squeee so cute! Thinking about getting some silkie chicks too but things are so complicated with so many ages and kinds of chickens right now! Does anyone need white silkies? She has adorable ones that need homes!
I am so happy we are getting a lot of new BYC folks in our area! I'm trying to talk my daughter in to joining and then we would have one more with her in Lincoln Co.

@Book I enjoyed meeting you, your DH and little girl (such a cutie). Thank you for letting others know that my daughter has Silkies that need homes. They are cute balls of fluff that turn into a little bit bigger cute balls of fluff. LOL! I just love the four Silkies I got from her.

Get busy on that bigger coop so you can get some more chickens!
hide.gif
shh...don't tell your DH I said that! LOL!

@book hey do you have face book im trying to strart up a local page mcduffie county chicken and things where people can try to sell their eggs or chicks or post pics of thier babies. Or show off their accomplishment maybe they one a prize. But not just chickens cows goats gardens...... I just dont know how to get more people to join I want to meet more people around me with the same intrest.

That sounds like a great idea! I know for me and my husband, we need to be more social and it is a bit hard as we moved here this past February. PMing you!

I am so happy we are getting a lot of new BYC folks in our area! I'm trying to talk my daughter in to joining and then we would have one more with her in Lincoln Co.

@Book I enjoyed meeting you, your DH and little girl (such a cutie). Thank you for letting others know that my daughter has Silkies that need homes. They are cute balls of fluff that turn into a little bit bigger cute balls of fluff. LOL! I just love the four Silkies I got from her.

Get busy on that bigger coop so you can get some more chickens!
hide.gif
shh...don't tell your DH I said that! LOL!

I think he knows that before long I will be asking for another shed for more chickens actually! LOL

When my girls were babies they did the same thing. I was constantly raising the heat lamp and never seemed to get it to where they would stay under it. I think if they are eating, drinking, sleeping and playing normally, don't worry.

Right! Like you probably did, I was just thinking, why not stay in the middle four feet of brooder space, where the temp is somewhere in between? :gig

Back
Top Bottom