YO GEORGIANS! :)

Were the silkies boys or girls?
Hello! If you start a facebook for our area let me know so I can join too please! If you are asking about my daughters Silkie chicks they are straight run. Most small breeds are straight run from what I hear, they are hard to tell the gender.

Yo Georgians: The Silkies are white PM me for more info about the eggs and/or chicks!

Made curtains for the laying boxes. Doubt I would win any interior decorating awards, but hopefully this convinces them to lay in the boxes.

We got our third egg today. My DH found it on the back porch or well the inside of the egg. Yep no shell just the white and yolk laying on the back porch. He hosed it off. We now have oyster shell in a separate bowl for the girls to eat when they want. I hope this helps. We will be heading to TSC tomorrow to get layer feed.

What do ya'll prefer, pellets or crumble? Their feeder is an L-shaped pvc pipe with the feeder holes. How big are pellets and would they work in the L-shaped feeder?

I feed mine pellets and they like them fine. I think that they prefer crumbles though. Pellets are more easily recovered than crumbles.

Went back to the daylily place today. My DH has been doing some marketing for her. She was going to pay us in daylilies. Here is what she set aside for us! OMG! There are hundreds of daylilies here. We filled up our truck and didn't even make a dent in them! Probably have another 3 truck loads! Beautiful! Please be sweet and go to this website and "Like" it for us! Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/jungleparadise.

Back
Top Bottom