YO GEORGIANS! :)

From one of the better Georgia Winter Weather forecasters ...

Not much change in my thoughts for Monday and Tuesday. Watch for black ice Tuesday morning. Flurries will be seen by a lot of us. A brief heavier snow shower will be around for a few of you too but there just isn't enough moisture to change plans. If that changes I'll let you know.
HOLY SNOW STORM FOR FEBRUARY 16th and 17th
If this mornings EURO model holds the current idea I will wet my pants lol
1-2" inches from about 20 miles south of Macon, north to I-16
2-4" up to about Newnan to McDonough to Augusta
4-6" from around the McDonough line up to I-20
6-8" from I-20 to a line from Rome to Gainesville to Commerce to Hartwell
8-10" north of that line.
Third run in a row with that look. It will come and go for the next few days. But you can see why I am excited.
It COULD totally fall apart. But right now I like the set up and that it is becoming consistent in the models. Heck, cut the totals in half and I'll be excited.
One other thing, the way it looks now, it is ALL SNOW as modeled now. No ice. No sleet.
Here's hoping for a fun 9 days together. I'll post again tonight. And probably at least once or twice a day between now and the 17th.

NOOO! My chicks from the order with Sable are due in the 17th/18th. My birthday is the 17th and I'm hoping they are here then.
Chase that snow back up north!

I have to get GAMjr to an appointment in Atlanta on the 18th ... not a drive I'm interested in taking right after any kind of snow event in Atlanta.

Nope that is when you say but I thought of you when I saw this one and I thought you would like a pair of your own, ;)  It will save money, I can hatch my own and sell them, then they ask several months later, I thought you were going to sell some of the chicks, well I am but I have to see what they turn out like before I can sell them, and aren't they sooooo cute.

That is the smell of making me happy, you want me happy don't you and your spoiling the pleasure, which equals my happiness,:D

I was going to do this but on the out side of the nesting boxes, lift it up to get my eggs but that is cute too. now to locate toilet lids!!!

Hello buddy phoenix, I'm fine thanks for asking     ;)
I have gotten my 2nd blue egg and one (finally) leghorn egg, from the bunch I brought you from kingheman, speaking of which hasn't been on in a while.

ME!  ME!  ME!  I just love to hatch!  I'm in Dawsonville.
I'll keep you posted!

I think I have chicks (in a group order from here) arriving in that time-frame, too.

With Sable? I'm so excited, especially since I think all of my silkie eggs are duds.
Found another one with cracks through it, and on day 10 none had more than a blob in them. :(

UGH, guess I need to put on a jacket and go add the hook and eyes to keep the Lavender Orp rooster out of my RIR pen.
I need to get a good pic of the handsome booger too.

Back
Top Bottom