YO GEORGIANS! :)

I don't think he is an EE (carrying blue shell egg gene) mainly because most EEs have a pea comb.  Yours has a single comb.  He has the coloring of a Birchen Marans.   Leg coloring looks wrong, but can't tell.  Very Handsome!
thanks for the input! hmm...I'll try to get some better pictures, esp of his legs, then. He's still a little skittish and won't let me too close.

I don't think he is an EE (carrying blue shell egg gene) mainly because most EEs have a pea comb.  Yours has a single comb.  He has the coloring of a Birchen Marans.   Leg coloring looks wrong, but can't tell.  Very Handsome!

Here are some better ones

I'm considered Dawsonville, but we are at the base of Amicalola Falls State Park, around the corner from Burt's Pumpkin Farm, and right smack between Ellijay, Dawsonville and Dahlonega!  And, there are several folks from Blue Ridge on here! 

What kind of chickens do you have? 

I don't have them yet but will be getting them starting next week. I only want hens that are good egg layers. Any suggestions?

I'm considered Dawsonville, but we are at the base of Amicalola Falls State Park, around the corner from Burt's Pumpkin Farm, and right smack between Ellijay, Dawsonville and Dahlonega!  And, there are several folks from Blue Ridge on here! 

What kind of chickens do you have? 

Back
Top Bottom