YO GEORGIANS! :)

I've let them know that now I know why they were homeless and that they were burning bridges.
I'm thinking her probation officer might need to be advised as well.

Suing them for money won't help since they have other judgements they "can't" pay. I just want them out!
We had to start with a notice on the door. We file papers on Thursday, to be served. Then they have 7 days to respond.
Then we can get the court order.

She is on probation? Oh heck yes call that probation officer!! Tell them you tried to help and now they will not leave and charges of trespassing may apply when its all over. Does her probation officer even know she is there?

In happier news, my Broodies have hatched a barred Cochin bantam, a SBEL and a buff orp.
smile.png

Congratulations ! Have four Nankin Bantam's that have hatched, and the Brody mommy is still sitting on four more eggs. So when they get older will have to rehome or auction.

I have had chickens for many years and still have people that call me regularly asking questions and getting advise. Got a call today of someone asking about how to get rid of Gapeworms in chickens. This is my first time even hearing of this and research online seems to be all over the place and just wanted to see if any of you have had experience with Gapeworms and how you got rid of them? She the 2 chickens that have it came from tractor supply and are almost grown. I read that Valbazen works then read that it doesn't. I have also read that normal wormers do not work on gapeworms. Any ideas?

Update:

I talked to her on the phone again. I think what her chickens have is just weird breathing from the heat. I gave her some ideas on how to keep them cool. Also called her this morning and told her to check them again because it is so nice out this morning. If they are breathing weird this morning, then she may want to be concerned.

Last edited:
Once I get everything set up I will begin to share lots of pictures and notes ...

I have been reading a scientific journal paper (and watched the video) about hatching outside of the egg shell. This could be so stinkin' cool if I can get it down and share with students.

Once I get everything set up I will begin to share lots of pictures and notes ...

I have been reading a scientific journal paper (and watched the video) about hatching outside of the egg shell. This could be so stinkin' cool if I can get it down and share with students.

I shared that video with a few people on FB that are also on here. It really is cool if it is really possible. The video was amazing.

I found the paper online. It is a bit tricky but I can't NOT try it.

ok, I want to try this, too! So, what paper did you actually look at? It looks like the students put the egg in some plastic wrap, put holes around the top and put a plastic lid on the cup. Was there water in the bottom of the cup? What was the white thing in the bottom of one cup? Let me know if you find the directions! Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom