YO GEORGIANS! :)

I've got one tiny male growing out.  He was the runt of the litter.  If he doesn't work out, I may be contacting you in the future!  BTW, how do you keep grass in your run?  Mine eat it all!

NO!  DON"T SAY ITS SO!  You've found a cure for Chickenitis!?!?!  Please don't tell my DH!
Well, I think it's a combination of 1) developing a rat infestation in the barn and 2) furthering my career/education :gig

Yes, for a while. Next summer, I CANNOT be where I've been this spring/summer with babies! Or really any other time..
hit.gif

Ok so tonight is the first "go live" night for the Ratinator trap out at the barn. Let's start a pool to see how many critters we think I might catch by morning. According to the reviews, people have gotten a few, some in the teens and even a few claimed catches in the twenties! :oops:

I'll start. I think I may have 5.

I baited with cat food.. Starting simple, but the past two nights they've cleaned it out completely what they could reach.

Last edited:
Ok so tonight is the first "go live" night for the Ratinator trap out at the barn. Let's start a pool to see how many critters we think I might catch by morning. According to the reviews, people have gotten a few, some in the teens and even a few claimed catches in the twenties!
hide.gif

I'll start. I think I may have 5.

I baited with cat food.. Starting simple, but the past two nights they've cleaned it out completely what they could reach.
I'm going for 16, and what do we get for a prize???? A dead rat, lol

Back
Top Bottom