YO GEORGIANS! :)

PapaChaz - I've only had the saw since May, so I feel like it'll be a warranty swap - it gets super hot and stops. Also it now stops sooner every time. I got about 3 minutes of use out of it last night. Luckily, it was clear enough to get some painting done instead. The last time I used it, the blade stopped spinning when it hit wood - google says it's because it's not on tightly enough or too dull, potentially? Does anyone have any experience with that?

Someone was interested in ISA Browns a little while back. I have 14 that I would like to sell...they just started laying in July and are laying big beautiful brown eggs...I really hate to let them go...best layers I ever saw! I am getting 13 or 14 eggs from them EVERY day...usually 1 or 2 double yolks. I have 16 BO's that are just beginning to lay and I want to keep the BO's so I have to reduce my flock. I will let them go in about 2 weeks. If anyone is interested just let me know. I am in western Gordon county a mile from floyd county line.

Unless my daughter pulls off one of her miraculous 24hr healing processes again, doesn't look like we'll be going to the Long Branch Livestock Auction this weekend. She's got the back to school crud... :-(

On a better note, the Blu-Kote is working fabulously! Betty has been free-ranging ever since she figured out the other girls aren't targeting her head anymore!!

that looks awesome!

best place for batteries is batteries plus. they can rebuild your saw battery if it's gotten to the point of not charging or holding a charge for long, or, they have new batteries for most of them at a LOT less than home depot or lowes, etc etc.....

you're doing great, and you will certainly enjoy knowing you did the work yourself!
https://www.facebook.com/carri.lamolinare/posts/10154264299889890. Don't stop now it is looking good , I would take all that glass and nails what ever you find skim coat a cinder block in bed that stuff in it and use it for a step or a support some place in the build

Unless my daughter pulls off one of her miraculous 24hr healing processes again, doesn't look like we'll be going to the Long Branch Livestock Auction this weekend. She's got the back to school crud... :-(

On a better note, the Blu-Kote is working fabulously! Betty has been free-ranging ever since she figured out the other girls aren't targeting her head anymore!!
I know all about the crud, I baby sat last friday at the church and the little darlings gave it to me, they weren't showing signs yet. Well least you know I was interacting with them

We have signs of life!!
I know it's early in the incubation but I can never wait long to candle so when my egg candler was delivered last night, I plugged it in and got to it right away! I saw heart beats in at least 4 of the SBEL eggs, and pinkish tints in many of the others. Time will tell if they're going to develop or not.

Back
Top Bottom