YO GEORGIANS! :)

You need to be more careful with your words about ALABAMA.............BTW; when was the last time either of your tigers beat the TIDE????

All you gotta do is beat them???

All in jest: GO BAMA, ROLL TIDE

Miles was never as good a coach as Saban, but Coach O will get 'er done. If not this season, the next. Gotta love my Tigahs....

In all fairness, it was sad to see Saban leave LSU. He was loved there and treated like a king. Alabama did well to get him after his short NFL stint. He's a brilliant coach.

Miles was never as good a coach as Saban, but Coach O will get 'er done. If not this season, the next. Gotta love my Tigahs....

In all fairness, it was sad to see Saban leave LSU. He was loved there and treated like a king. Alabama did well to get him after his short NFL stint. He's a brilliant coach.

He's the best single coach in college football. Coach O will succeed as long as he keeps top coordinators and let's them control their side of the ball. Aranda is the top D coordinator in college football. Hopefully Canada is as good as advertised. Time will tell

He's the best single coach in college football. Coach O will succeed as long as he keeps top coordinators and let's them control their side of the ball. Aranda is the top D coordinator in college football. Hopefully Canada is as good as advertised. Time will tell

Can't argue with you there. Legendary Coach Bear Bryant was a hard act to follow, but Saban has earned his place at Bama as one of its greatest coaches.

As for Coach O, he is loved by his players and knows how to work with his coordinators. LSU still has a lot of talent. If they can somehow find a QB who can lead the team, the Tigahs will do great things.

Can't argue with you there. Legendary Coach Bear Bryant was a hard act to follow, but Saban has earned his place at Bama as one of its greatest coaches.

As for Coach O, he is loved by his players and knows how to work with his coordinators. LSU still has a lot of talent. If they can somehow find a QB who can lead the team, the Tigahs will do great things.

It's coming. There's more young upside at an than there has been in a long time. They may be a year or two away. Success this year is a bonus

Here are 3 of the four Runner Ducks I hatched. The other one ran off so I just took this while I could!

Getting some TLC!

Going back to what we were talking about earlier. These ducks were advertised as Breeder Quality, but that they were different colors. I know that Runner Ducks, to show, should be Fawn and White, Black, Chocolate or Blue. I knew I wouldn't be breeding them for shows, and I wanted the different colors so that was no problem for me, but to a person not knowing, that 'Breeder Quality' could be misleading!

Here are 3 of the four Runner Ducks I hatched. The other one ran off so I just took this while I could!

Getting some TLC!

Going back to what we were talking about earlier. These ducks were advertised as Breeder Quality, but that they were different colors. I know that Runner Ducks, to show, should be Fawn and White, Black, Chocolate or Blue. I knew I wouldn't be breeding them for shows, and I wanted the different colors so that was no problem for me, but to a person not knowing, that 'Breeder Quality' could be misleading!

Lisa and I both loved your runner ducks. Good to see that you've added to your collection. Very cute!

"Breeder Quality" is one of those weasel-word terms that's tough to define. I think "show quality" would be even more misleading. Unfortunately, some people will say just about anything to make a sale.

Back
Top Bottom