YO GEORGIANS! :)

DSC_0082.JPG

I had this guy center frame when I snapped the picture, I swear.:idunno This is an olive egger rooster that I hatched last summer. He is just know starting to fill out. The frizzle that is my avatar is his sire. He is all alone because his "pops" kicked him out of the flock.:smackIf anyone wants this guy, let me know. BTW He is FREE.:eek:

My first incubator is finished. Had 17/20 chicken eggs hatched but only 4/12 ducks hatched. Not sure why only 4. Looks like most of the ducks quit about 4-5 days before due date. Will have to go back to the basic directions. But here are some pictures:
IMG_8446.JPG

My only Naked Neck is from a Leghorn Mom and my NN rooster
IMG_8439.JPG
Got two Ayam Cemani mixes! One is from an Easter Egger and has Muffs and one is from a California Grey!
IMG_8441.JPG

My four little Runner Ducks!
IMG_8444.JPG
And the rest of the crew!
My next hatch goes into lockdown tomorrow and is due on Sunday.

All this talk of hatching, guess I'll go ahead and throw mine in also. I did a small batch of chicks and ducks. Got 6 chicks and 4 ducks out of it. Dang styrofoam incubator is all over the place heat wise. We just wanted some small ones for taking photos before Easter.
I brought the cabinet incubator back upstairs last weekend and put 50 chicken eggs in it. That should go a lot better.

Ummmm, went to town today by myself......a rare occasion, since we live so far from anywhere, my DH usually needs to get stuff, too. Well, I was bad!! Couldn't help myself! You all know I just hatched and sold four ducks and hatched 17 chicks.....well, went here!

IMG_8482.JPG

And.....wait for it............

Attachments

• IMG_8482.JPG
    IMG_8482.JPG
    499.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom