YO GEORGIANS! :)

Don't think we're going to make it to the show this year. :(

Bummer! Are you doing the classroom hatching this year?
Did you check out my facebook to see my new baby goats? Bailey had 4 babies, but the first one got stuck and aspirated before we could get him out. So sad...but we have 2 healthy girls and one boy! One girl and one boy with blue eyes! We love them!
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0836.JPG

I just picked up a dozen Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs from a breeder in Dahlonega! Of course, you can't just hatch 12! So, I guess I will be adding some of my own hatching eggs to fill up the incubator! Yay!

I just picked up a dozen Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs from a breeder in Dahlonega! Of course, you can't just hatch 12! So, I guess I will be adding some of my own hatching eggs to fill up the incubator! Yay!

haha thats going to be fun, why dont you wait to get some eggs at the show this weekend?

Adorable babies. Sad to lose the one but so very lucky you only lost 1. Those situations can so easily end up with the loss of all. Yes, doing the hatching again. I don't think the schools or the kids would ever let me NOT do it. LOL

I could bring you a variety pack of eggs. Silkie, Silkie/ Americana, Cochin. I know you like variety.and surprise unique chickens. How about this one fun and fancy. ATTACH=full]1671953[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_142945021.jpg
    IMG_20190131_142945021.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom