YO GEORGIANS! :)

It wouldn't happen to count them also, would it?
hide.gif

I tried, but they keep running together,
roll.png

Quote:
Not much effort. In a former life I wrote software.
big_smile.png

I wrote a little program to scrape the pages for the info that I wanted.

Nice little program! Good use of your talent, too! Thank you. I am also impressed.

GA Chris thank you sooo much..... It's great to have that list and I'm soo happy that we have this data.... I am smiling ear to ear!!!

Now i know since you have this data, you have it kept somewhere. I'm going to cut and clip it over to my gmail where we can have an backup.... Now, I'm going to go over and try some more testing in a few minutes

What an awesome rain we are having today.... the farmer in me is totally being blessed.... I hope our days don't get too hot.... I'm afraid apple trees will start putting on their blossoms too early...like they did last year..... The figs are putting on new leaves!!! So I know about smutpots to keep trees warm egs.... but what do you too when it's too hot???

Have a great day.....

Quote:
I am getting 286 in the main list and 85 in the Unknown Location list.

I am going to make the program run through this thread again later. My connection
is flaky at times and I get timeouts on BYC even when I am using the browser to read.

I got these at the Florida Sunshine Classis in Lake City, fl yesterday. They are red pyle project Malays. The breeder has wheaton, BBRed, White, and Spangled(these where the only malay he was selling). He could not find any Red Pyles, so he started to "make" some. The cockeral is 6 mths old and is a F2 cross (pyle to BBRed), and the 2 hens are F1s (BBRed to white), and around 1 yr old. I'm hoping to get a BBRed rooster and maybe a hen when he goes to the Newnan show. They have some more red than what showed up in the pic.
72239_2012-01-07_17-33-27_794.jpg

72239_2012-01-07_17-25-05_584.jpg

72239_2012-01-07_17-28-53_909.jpg

Quote:
When I run through the thread again, if the program adds more names I will update the first list I made in the earlier post and I will make a new post with just the new names for you.

Yes, I keep a copy. It is a habit for me to make all my programs save the data.

No rain down on this end of the state. Is actually a very nice day here.

Our fig tree is getting leaves too. No apple trees here. Pecan trees though. They take care of themselves. Good thing too, I am the second worst gardener ever
big_smile.png

I am pretty darn good with animals. But with any kind of plant, they are are doomed. My mom was the first worst gardener ever. She taught me
lol.png

big_smile.png
I overwater that's just my biggest fault...... That and plant the plants too closely.....I think wow that squash plant looks lonely and I'll put one to be a little closer.........

That either came from the "social worker" me oor from gardening in a small back yard where we didn't have acres to plant!

I have updated the list in my previous post.
I added this User:

Granolamom; From: Dallas; Posts: 520; Registered: 09/09/2008

I removed these users:

RIRJen; From: Holt,MI; Posts: 635; Registered: 03/07/2008
Goat_Walker; From: Maryland; Posts: 4878; Registered: 07/09/2008
rnau; From: Piedmont Al; Posts: 199; Registered: 12/04/2008

Hello BigDaddySean....Welcome to BYC and our GA family. Tell us a little about yourself if you like!

My hubby and I farm and homestead in Bowdon....we love all our animals, farming the veggies and fruit and working long hours. LOL

Am I the only Georgian who made it over to the new BYC?????? Say it isn't so!!!!!!! Where did all my Georgia buds go????? Say hello if you made it this far....... Someone out there? .......................................It's quiet.... Sniffle, I guess I'm the only Georgian....

Back
Top Bottom