YO GEORGIANS! :)

Go online to Georgia Market Bulletin. They have great ads for various animals for sale and trade. You can also pay $10 and get a weekly paper. Love my market bulletin

I have 2 roos to give away, can't have them in the city limits. 2 white rocks (or leghorns-thinking white rock, though). Approximately 4 weeks and 6 weeks old. FREE.
I am in Augusta, GA.

Looking for a breeding age blue copper marans rooster. If anyone has one available or knows someone that has please let me know.

I have several barred rocks that are about four months old and maybe one pair a year old for sale. They are the reece line
from Jeremy in Nebraska. pm for more info.
Thanks

I am looking for a pair or trio of Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - non hatchery type. Prefer Foleys (or part Foleys). I found the rooster dead this morning so needing the rooster at least.

Please be within driving distance of Gainesville. Please no dealers. I would rather buy from a reputable breeder.

Thanks!

Edited - PMs will be fine.

Last edited:
I have 3 French standard blue Splash Marans 3+ weeks old. Straight run. I'm asking $8 each or all 3 for $20. I'm in the Hoschton/Braselton area, and my zip is 30548. Pick up only, just give me a PM if interested
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom