Yogourt ?!?!

Chickenrunlady

Songster
Mar 28, 2017
Ottawa
So I just gave my chickens some yogourt for the first time, who the heck would have thought this, they went NUTS. So I think I may have gone a little mad, as when I am doing groceries I find myself picking stuff up for them. Anyone else guilty of this?

Rooster one

Chirping
May 3, 2017
Hartfield, Virginia
We need to remember that our chickens are part of our life's and give us a lot of joy so we need to spoil them once in a while also. We go out and sit with ours a lot just to watch them do their thing and lets us relax also after a hard day at work. Can't go shopping with buying something for the kids. I call all my chickens the kids.

angie_02

Chirping
Jun 2, 2017
I'm always getting new treats for my girls. I haven't tried yogurt yet.. did you give them just plain yogurt? Right now my girls LOVE bananas :)

barred2rock

Crowing
Mar 4, 2017
San De Cristo Range - Colorado Rockies
So I just gave my chickens some yogourt for the first time, who the heck would have thought this, they went NUTS. So I think I may have gone a little mad, as when I am doing groceries I find myself picking stuff up for them. Anyone else guilty of this?

You could also try kefir, it's even better for them (and you). I just started making my own kefir a few weeks ago, thanks to a post I ran across here. :thumbsup

Top Bottom