Yogourt ?!?!

Chickenrunlady

Songster
Mar 28, 2017
Ottawa
So I just gave my chickens some yogourt for the first time, who the heck would have thought this, they went NUTS. So I think I may have gone a little mad, as when I am doing groceries I find myself picking stuff up for them. Anyone else guilty of this?

We need to remember that our chickens are part of our life's and give us a lot of joy so we need to spoil them once in a while also. We go out and sit with ours a lot just to watch them do their thing and lets us relax also after a hard day at work. Can't go shopping with buying something for the kids. I call all my chickens the kids.

I'm always getting new treats for my girls. I haven't tried yogurt yet.. did you give them just plain yogurt? Right now my girls LOVE bananas :)

So I just gave my chickens some yogourt for the first time, who the heck would have thought this, they went NUTS. So I think I may have gone a little mad, as when I am doing groceries I find myself picking stuff up for them. Anyone else guilty of this?

You could also try kefir, it's even better for them (and you). I just started making my own kefir a few weeks ago, thanks to a post I ran across here. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom