York PA Poultry Show April 17th

Okay now I'm confused! Does the show Saturday (tomorrow) in York start at 9:00 or the one on Sunday? The website for the York show doesn't really have any info. I need some more chickens and I don't want to get there too late and have them all be sold already! To be clear- I will be attending tomorrow in York.

Ok heading out to wash birds and pick out the sale birds. I've already picked out about 10 silkie chicks, Balck, White, & Blue. I'll have some Sratch & Dents For Sale.( Mismarked Off Color one's CHEAP!) I'm also getting some Split Lavs for the trip, if anyone is interested PM me) The Ducks are easy to clean, Silkies take a little longer, but the Sebastopols are like Giant honking sponges! Everyone remember to stop & say Hi to Marlene at the show!See ya there!

20866_dscn0355.jpg

Brody's Broodello :

Ok heading out to wash birds and pick out the sale birds. I've already picked out about 10 silkie chicks, Balck, White, & Blue. I'll have some Sratch & Dents For Sale.( Mismarked Off Color one's CHEAP!) I'm also getting some Split Lavs for the trip, if anyone is interested PM me) The Ducks are easy to clean, Silkies take a little longer, but the Sebastopols are like Giant honking sponges! Everyone remember to stop & say Hi to Marlene at the show!See ya there!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/20866_dscn0355.jpg

see ya tomorrow....it feels like only yesterday we saw each other....wait a minute....
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, the York show(on saturday) starts at nine. If you are showing you'll want to get there atleast an hour early to get your birds cooped in. If you are just coming to the show, you can come whenever. Usually these shows last about 5-6 hours(sometimes more, sometimes less)--all depending on the size of the show.
smile.png
Hope that helps!!!

Well i missed the York show. Had gallbladder surgery
sad.png
Guess the next one that is relatively close is Frederick, MD in the fall??

Back
Top Bottom