You are on your honor to tell the truth!

i usually have a 5 gallon bucket with layered leaves eggs leave eggs leaves... but i will tell you i found a green egg one of my EE's had just layed so i was going to throw it in the bator with the rest i had started that same day so i put it in my pocket and it didnt brake.

A.T. Hagan :

Have you ever put eggs in your pockets?

More than once?

And what was the result of said pocketings?

Don't lie now. Tell the truth!

.....Alan (It seems to be a natural law of hen keeping
lol.png
)

In my winter coat pocket many time, always with the same nasty results.
I just had one in my sweater pocket a few minutes ago. It made it safely to the kitchen. It was a close call when I blocked the dog's exit from the kitchen door with my hip on my way in though.​

Quote:
Have you ever tried asking for change for one? In hash browns? At an IHOP?
gig.gif

Since I'm Mormon (LDS) I might try telling people it's part of my disaster preparedness: wherever I go, I have food storage!
_flowergiggle__by_Helen_Baq.gif

Quote:
I can't keep chickens yet, but when I can that'll be so me because I'm 1. forgetful and 2. too lazy to go back for the basket.
blush_by_Yoshiko_86.gif

yep all the time and I find myself holding them in my hands, in my pocket just for idle hands. they are fun (and probably theraputic! lol)and I found one in my jacket from yesterday. Now that I know you can keep them unrefrigerated for some time I am not too worried about it, except breaking them. which the one from yesterday has a nice indentation crack but luckily no mess. Would it also be safe to eat being cracked pretty good and at room temperature for a full day?

also my little neighbor came over and I gave her two eggs which she pocketed and also kept her hands in her pockets rolling the eggs in her little hands. until she tripped and she put out her hands to break her fall. all was well, just a little startled she was. Until later when she put her hand in her pockets again and this look came over her face, funniest expression i've ever seen. I think I realized before she did what had happened. I found her another egg, but asked her to make sure she told mommy what happened so she didnt have a stinky jacket.

here is my neighbor Kayla with "her chicken"
21969_017.jpg

bless her little heart, I recently realized that she gets so excited because she thinks she's gonna get babies outa those eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom