You had me at "FINISHED COOP" or "Mama learned how to use a skill saw"

Quote:
I've been here 2 years. Now Bakersfield? No way. LOL

Lived in the Bay Area from the time I was almost 5. I was cold from the Bay and wanted warmer weather. ROFL

I'm looking for a place to move, but might be a while.

Hawaii would be nice, but then I couldn't take my birds!

Actually look towards Fairfield, Dixon or Vallejo area. Just want to be somewhere warn, not HOT, not cold and close to Travis AFB.

Texas weather might've sufficed for you, but then your commute would be a little far...especially with these gas prices! ;-) we lived in half moon bay. Nearly froze my rear off there!

I used to spend so much time there. I'd take the kids way back when you could build fires on the beach. Haven't been riding since I got thrown upside down into a tree at Seahorse Ranch. LOL My back still aches. I think it was a Clysdale. Actually I've just never had time to go or I would have, but 23 yrs??? LOL

Quote:
Texas weather might've sufficed for you, but then your commute would be a little far...especially with these gas prices! ;-) we lived in half moon bay. Nearly froze my rear off there!

I used to spend so much time there. I'd take the kids way back when you could build fires on the beach. Haven't been riding since I got thrown upside down into a tree at Seahorse Ranch. LOL My back still aches. I think it was a Clysdale. Actually I've just never had time to
go or I would have, but 23 yrs??? LOL

Oh my goodness, I think I took a random horse ride from that seahorse ranch! Small world....and chickens bring us into the same loop! Cool!

Quote:
I used to spend so much time there. I'd take the kids way back when you could build fires on the beach. Haven't been riding since I got thrown upside down into a tree at Seahorse Ranch. LOL My back still aches. I think it was a Clysdale. Actually I've just never had time to
go or I would have, but 23 yrs??? LOL

Oh my goodness, I think I took a random horse ride from that seahorse ranch! Small world....and chickens bring us into the same loop! Cool!

Amazing who you run in to when you get chickens. LOL

Back
Top Bottom