You have GOT to be Kidding Me!!!

Nuggetsowner:)

Songster
12 Years
Aug 2, 2007
Minnesota
Spring, what spring?? About a week ago I posted a pic during a snowstorm and said this must be the last of the year, but, NO! We are in the middle of another one!! 5-7 inches again. My kids got released early from school and everything! UUGGHH!! I need spring!! This is our pine tree in the front yard about 1/2 hour ago. The snow is coming down about an inch an hour right now. I'm sorry, but this stinks and I just had to whine about it!!!

WorkingontheNewCoop014.jpg

Same here
sad.png
We have a couple of new inches on the ground, and they are saying up to 8" ...I don't know if we will get that much, it looks like it's tapered off, but I completely understand how you feel!

It was drizzling here off and on yesterday afternoon. I was helping my husband with the mulcher and the sky started spitting ice. Last year the day before easter we had snow and killed back most of the fruit blossoms. The weather is a guessing game right now. And I don't like it. LOL

I'm from Alaska and I went to college in Minnesota. The first time it snowed in MAY, I swore I was never coming back. March in Minnesota is so unfair...you think you're finished and then mother nature sneaks yet another snow storm in on you. You have my sympathy, from 70 degree Austin.

Maybe my prediction is comming true! I said to my moms b/f. "I think the seasons are changing. Fall and winter will be our warmer months and spring and summer will be the colder months." Last year it barely got over 80F in the summer. Cant wait to see this year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom