You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Hey! I'm also in RVA area, east of the city in King William county. I know you aren't looking for any RIR roosters but we have 2 that we'd give away at this point. They aren't aggressive or anything it's just that we don't need them and they've just started crowing. I have thought about processing them but I'd rather find them a home. They're about 5-6 months old, the spurs are just starting to show. If you happen to know anyone in our area that would be great. Thanks for your time!

Hello! I'm new to this so please forgive me in advance.... we have 2 roosters that are maturing faster then we thought , no clue how old they are and I believe they are road island reds ( they are soooo pretty!) would love to swap for young hens ( just starting to lay age... so like 6 months I believe ??)

... I can't bring my self to "harvest" them but I don't want them to kill each other

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new to this so please forgive me in advance.... we have 2 roosters that are maturing faster then we thought , no clue how old they are and I believe they are road island reds ( they are soooo pretty!) would love to swap for young hens ( just starting to lay age... so like 6 months I believe ??)

... I can't bring my self to "harvest" them but I don't want them to kill each other

[/quote

Where are you located? If close to me I'm interested in one

Are there any Mainers on here have some hens that need to be rehomed (swapped). Let me know what you are looking for.

Last edited:
I have to swap:
Ducks
Holderread line of :
Penciled runner drakes (about 5 6 mos-2 yr. old) Show Quality Breeding. Very upright. some have been show.(just have too many)
Penciled runner females with some extra white feathering(3)
White Breasted Dutch Hookbills (about 4-5 pairs) 1-2 yr old.
a dozen or so of Silkie ducks.... some are Homogyenous (shows smooth; throws about 1/3-1/5 Silkie feathering) and some have some silkie feathering)

Geese
Young Shetland Gandars (excess boys) white (small goose) rare breed (3) 60s-1 yr old and 1 3 yr old.

wanted; (breeding age only; say under 5 years) At least Pairs
Cayuga ducks
East Indies Duck -SQ breeding
peacocks (don't have to be pairs, just want for decoration)
possibly rare turkeys or guineas
Woodducks or Mandarins
Fancy Pheasants

Northwest Georgia corner...could meet to swap or can ship to some states (but really $$$$$)

Last edited:
I'm always on the lookout for Black Wyandotte Bantams. Breeding/Show quality. I'm not finding any breeders in my area. So, I thought I would try this. Have a great day!

[/quote

Where are you located? If close to me I'm interested in one
where are you? I have a beautiful roo to rehome.

Back
Top Bottom