You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Quote:
Do you need/want anything non-chickeny? LOL! I would love to get my hands on a few of those Swedish Flower eggs! :D I'm sure I have other stuff laying around I could scrounge up......clothes? I have a bunch of nice, name brand stuff (some still brand new) that I got too chunky to wear. LOL! Maybe some local honey? I have a friend that does some I could get. Or whatever else you might could think of? I have several hard backed books too.....James Patterson, Dean Koontz. I need to get a swap page going myself! LOL!

I have 14 call duck eggs and/or 10 Easter Egger eggs (Pure Wheaten & Blue Wheaten roo over bearded Ameraucana split Easter Egger hens) that can go out tomorrow morning or Monday if anyone is interested in a trade for chicken and/or pheasant eggs to be shipped the week of the 15th. I'd be interested in
Seramas
Silkies (any color except black, white or blue, mixed colors ok)
Chocolate and/or Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Bantams
Wyandotte Bantams
Blue Mottled and/or Calico Cochin Bantams
Blue/Black/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana
Tolbunt Polish
Duccles in any color except mille
Wheaten and/or Splash and/or Lavender Marans
Swedish Flowers
Crested Cream Legbar (actually prefer non crested)
Red and/or Yellow Golden Pheasants

PM me if interested. Thanks

I have 14 call duck eggs and/or 10 Easter Egger eggs (Pure Wheaten & Blue Wheaten roo over bearded Ameraucana split Easter Egger hens) that can go out tomorrow morning or Monday if anyone is interested in a trade for chicken and/or pheasant eggs to be shipped the week of the 15th. I'd be interested in
Seramas
Silkies (any color except black, white or blue, mixed colors ok)
Chocolate and/or Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Bantams
Wyandotte Bantams
Blue Mottled and/or Calico Cochin Bantams
Blue/Black/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana
Tolbunt Polish
Duccles in any color except mille
Wheaten and/or Splash and/or Lavender Marans
Swedish Flowers
Crested Cream Legbar (actually prefer non crested)
Red and/or Yellow Golden Pheasants

PM me if interested. Thanks
Would you like to trade anything on my swap page for the tolbunts

Would you like to trade anything on my swap page for the tolbunts

Thanks but the tolbunts are something I'm looking for, not something I have to swap at the moment. I have 1 tolbunt roo from GFF that's in with 2 golden hens at the moment while my 6 juvenile tolbunts grow out. I won't have any pure tolbunt eggs until the fall.

Quote:
Had to take off my birds' eggs, she is no longer laying. I also can't take any more birds or eggs for now, so I'm reposting with an updated list, since I can't edit my old one.

I just discovered "Swaps" here on BYC, last night -- how FUN is this?!
I will set up a 'Swap Page' with photos ASAP, but meanwhile here is a partial list of what I have to offer and what would be fun to trade for.

I HAVE... CHICKEN HATCHING EGGS! All Currently Laying & Tested Fertile! No Hatchery Stock.

Standard/Large Fowl, Purebreds:
English Orpingtons - Chocolate Roo over 1 Black & 1 Blue Hen (Resulting Offspring = Chocolate Pullets & Black 'Split-to-Chocolate' Cockerels)
Icelandics - 4 Pens from various Private Breeders, AMAZING colors!
Partridge Barthuners - Quad from Greenfire Farms
Salmon Faverolles - Quad from Private Breeder
Swedish Flower Hens, 2 Pens: 'Pen A' = Pair from Greenfire Farms, 'Pen B' = Trio from Private Breeder

Bantams, Purebreds:
Columbian Bantam Cochins - Trio from Private Breeder
Mottled Bantam Cochins - BLUE Roo over 3 B&W Hens
Silkies, 2 Pens: 'Pen A" = RED Pair, 'Pen B' = PAINT Roo over 1 BLACK Hen

FUN TRADES WOULD BE...

I Would REALLY Like:
ARTWORK or HAND CRAFTED Items - Anything one might find on Etsy!
VINTAGE Items - Aprons, Linens, Prints, Mid-Century Modern anything!

Starter PLANTS & Heirloom SEEDS for a Veggie garden, Flower garden, and general Landscaping.

COCKERELS or ROOS - Breeding Quality SPECKLED SUSSEX & Standard/LF CALICO COCHIN
CHICKEN HATCHING EGGS - What do you have?!

Blessings,
Beth in Traverse City, MI
Have you got a pic of your favs? I'm looking for show quality. Since we haven't sent out our plant/seed swaps to each other, maybe we could add eggs?

I live in Pikeville Kentucky! I travel often through southwest Virgina, and East Tennessee (Rogersville, Morristown, Kingsport, Johnson City!) I would love to trade or buy rare breeds!! Almost 90% of the breeds I have are Show Quality (I ordered them to be that way from all over the United
States!)
SQ=Show Quality
PQ=Pet Quality
Y=Too young to tell or I didn't order them to be SQ I just purchased from local small breeders!

I currently have:
White Polish (SQ,PQ)
Buff Laced Polish (SQ,PQ)
Silver Laced Polish (SQ,PQ)
Golden Laced Polish (SQ, PQ)
Bantam Splash Cochin (SQ,PQ)
Porcline D'uccle (SQ,PQ)
Mille Fleur D'uccle (SQ,PQ)
Bantam Silkies (White,Splash,Black, Barred Brown Color) (SQ,PQ)
Japanese (Black Tail White) (SQ,PQ)
Phoenix (Golden) (Y)
Dominique (SQ,PQ)
Barred Rock (Y)
Ameraucana (SQ, PQ)
Easter Eggers (PQ)
Red Cochin Rooster For Sale (PQ)
Old English (Bantam, BS, Multiple Colors) (PQ, Y)
Malays (SQ,PQ)
Cream Legbars (SQ,PQ)

Turkeys:
Royal Palm (PQ)
Narragansett (PQ)

Quail:
Bobwhite
Button
Cortunix

Peafowl (Just a couple weeks old)

Looking For: (Hatching Eggs or Chicks)

Pied Peafowl